Infographics on the recently launched Tata Sky ‘Comedy’

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Tata Sky ‘Comedy’ – First ever Comedy service on DTH – Powered by Comedywalas has released two Infographics as following:

Tata Sky Comedy – Infographic 01: The first infographic talks about the success of the Comedy service since its launch earlier this month.

a56fa5e6eca97b18fdd1e93349031397.jpg

Tata Sky Comedy – Infographic 02: The second infographic consists of some statistics on Comedy and the way in which content on the genre is consumed in India.

10f79228b1d474cf7adbb01447708c2a.jpg

Tata Sky Comedy offers original content created especially for this service along with the best of classic comedy TV shows like Nukkad, Ye Jo Hai Zindagi, Office Office and Zabaan Sambhalke.

Every format of comedy content is being made available through this service – from filmy spoofs to fun movie reviews, from gags & pranks to faking news shows – Tata Sky subscribers will now have access to comedy content at their fingertips.

Pallavi Puri, Chief Commercial Officer, Tata Sky said, “With Tata Sky Comedy we aim to provide a fun way to relax for our subscribers. Comedy is a genre that the audiences have a huge appetite for and we believe there is currently a gap for a singular destination for all types of Hindi comedy content. We wish to fill that gap with this latest offering from Tata Sky. In partnership with Shemaroo, it is our attempt to provide a one-stop shop for popular comedy formats that will be available to subscribers 24 hours a day. ”

Video Preview of Tata Sky Comedy service:

Attention Required! | CloudFlare

I still dont understand the logic behind this active service. Who wants to watch random comedy pieces on TV when you can stream it from the internet? May be tata sky is targeting the people who dont have internet/broadband. But then, generally tata sky is used by people who mostly have a fast internet connection (they target higher arpu). So what is the logic with this move?

techmania said:
I still dont understand the logic behind this active service. Who wants to watch random comedy pieces on TV when you can stream it from the internet? May be tata sky is targeting the people who dont have internet/broadband. But then, generally tata sky is used by people who mostly have a fast internet connection (they target higher arpu). So what is the logic with this move?

AGREE they shud provide actve sports which shows many angle from diff cameras

98shubhamk said:
AGREE they shud provide actve sports which shows many angle from diff cameras

Yes. Actve sports was awesome
I remember, they had provided it for World Cup 2011

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock