Information about HD Pack

manjunathar24

Reaction score
Tatasky becoming very Costly now so am planning to move to other DTH,
Please share the info. About HD Packs.
I want to know about HDplus pack is this pack have all HD Channels ?
If there is any other pack which have all HD Channels please let me know.[emoji4]

If HD channels r ur top priority, u could get all HD channels from HD Plus top-up ( excluding those regional HD channels) ;)

Then u could select desired base pack :luv

Thanks bro for your replay. Currently HDPlus pack price is Rs.204.00, along with any base pack if i pay this i will get all 30 HD Channels(incl. HBO) Except 3 regional Channels Right.

manjunathar24 said:
Thanks bro for your replay. Currently HDPlus pack price is Rs.204.00, along with any base pack if i pay this i will get all 30 HD Channels(incl. HBO) Except 3 regional Channels Right.

No Brother,in Hd plus pack you will get 26 hd channels out of 33.You will not get the following channels:

1.HBO Hits
2.HBO Defined
3.Star World Premier HD
4.Asianet HD
5.Sun TV HD
6.Sun Music HD
7.Gemini TV HD

Hope you got it Brother.

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
No Brother,in Hd plus pack you will get 26 hd channels out of 33.You will not get the following channels:

1.HBO Hits
2.HBO Defined
3.Star World Premier HD
4.Asianet HD
5.Sun TV HD
6.Sun Music HD
7.Gemini TV HD

Hope you got it Brother.

Thank You.

is there a place where I can see the channels in each pack ? I want comedy central and I'm wondering whether to take value prime + HD plus. Or to go for Mega + HD Plus

I'd suggest you to wait for some time. See, Airtel is yet to add some HD Channels i.e. Colors Infinity HD, Zee Cafe HD & Comedy Central HD. Once they do, the total no. of HD will be 29 (ROI) and am expecting a price hike of base packs with 29 HD Channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock