Seeking Help Information regarding HD+ STB replacement

nsk1985

Reaction score
My STB is now having problem while playing recorded material. It plays recorded video for few seconds, thereafter stops playing (video paused) and then again start playing for few seconds then again stops, which happens during entire recording.
I am using Airtel HD+ STB. I have APR plan under which there is one year warranty of STB i.e. upto February 2019. In my area visit of engineer is free of cost. Can I change my HD+ to HEVC STB. As my STB is covered under warranty due to APR plan and engineer visit is free, will there be any charges for replacement of STB or it will be free of cost. Please guide.

Last edited:
My STB is now having problem while playing recorded material. It plays recorded video for few seconds, thereafter stops playing (video paused) and then again start playing for few seconds then again stops, which happens during entire recording.
I am using Airtel HD+ STB. I have APR plan under which there is one year warranty of STB i.e. upto February 2019. In my area visit of engineer is free of cost. Can I change my HD+ to HEVC STB. As my STB is covered under warranty due to APR plan and engineer visit is free, will there be any charges for replacement of STB or it will be free of cost. Please guide.
Nope you dont need to pay anything, since you have a warranty

Will Airtel provide HD+ STB or HEVC STB in replacement
Mostly refurbished HD+ STB's bro.

Since all HD HEVC STVB's are new and will be provided to new customers. Maybe you can mail nodal officer and ask for New HD HEVC stb as replacement

Mostly refurbished HD+ STB's bro.

Since all HD HEVC STVB's are new and will be provided to new customers. Maybe you can mail nodal officer and ask for New HD HEVC stb as replacement
Okay, Thanks for the information.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock