INSAT 4A and INSAT 4CR replacement coming soon

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 16,614

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
Arianespace will launch GSAT-11 on November 30, followed by GSAT-31 in December and GSAT-30 in May 2019

Contrary to earlier reports, ISRO has decided to launch the two heavier satellites GSAT-31 and GSAT-30 on Ariane-5 to replace INSAT-4CR whose life gets over in January and INSAT-4A, as its life span ends in July 2019.
"Unless we launch the two satellites (GSAT-31 & GSAT-30) before the lifespan of earlier satellites end, we will have no telecast link and direct-to-home (DTH) services in the country," pointed out Sivan.
INSAT-4CR was launched on September 2, 2007 by ISRO on GSLV-F04 from Sriharikota and INSAT-4A was launched from Kourou on December 22, 2005.

Arianespace to launch three more heavy Indian satellites

Last edited:
Oh That's Massive News Bro!

Party Time Tata Sky Users

no telecast link What Is Meaning Those Words I Can't Understand Can Any Body Explain In Those Words What They Said.

Mystery Solved :p INSAT-4A, as its life span ends in July 2019.

So Tatasky now have to Migrate to HEVC Technology.

Why to Move when they will get replacement for Insat-4a on may 2019 ?? :huh::huh:
I think they want to buy tps because they are using two satellites at now. And they are using insat because of there luck. So they want to buy transponders from new satellite or they will get transponders as of earlier agreement experts please reply?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock