Seeking Help Insat satellite channels blackout

bandelguy

Reaction score
I noticed that I am not getting any signal in channels like CN HD+, DD news HD+.... after the cyclonic storm Amphan ended and my electrical connection came back.

Should I raise a request to make a technician visit my home and check the dish and cables?

I noticed that I am not getting any signal in channels like CN HD+, DD news HD+.... after the cyclonic storm Amphan ended and my electrical connection came back.

Should I raise a request to make a technician visit my home and check the dish and cables?
Yes, make a request.

Comedy Central HD is not working for me because of cyclone as well.

Yes, make a request.

Comedy Central HD is not working for me because of cyclone as well.

Comedy Central hd is working for me.

I have noticed that whenever I am starting the HD STB, I am getting a no singal error for 1-2 secs and then channel 100 comes on-line.

Comedy Central hd is working for me.

I have noticed that whenever I am starting the HD STB, I am getting a no singal error for 1-2 secs and then channel 100 comes on-line.

Very common in lower quality boxes, if u close box from remote and switch on again then box retunes from that ch to home ch.... It takes time due to slower processor in these boxes . DTH boxes specially SD, HD r not of good standard across ops

A sample testing of channels I have subscribed ,but they are showing no signal. They are showing the message during the rains / cloudy sky.
9NTrCZG.jpg

These channels are all IN4A

Last edited:
A sample testing of channels I have subscribed ,but they are showing no signal. They are showing the message during the rains / cloudy sky.
9NTrCZG.jpg

I think either lnb skew disturbed or check connectors if water has seeped in which causes signal loss too... H tp first to go out then lower or higher frequencies of V tp blank out. Also check if LNB is damaged

Bro, I’m from South Kolkata where the cyclone hit, many of our neighbours dishes got uprooted, broken or position shifted due to Amphan.

I think in your case, since IN4A channels are the only ones affected, it seems like the position of you dish might have shifted or the lnb itself might have gone loose, as a result orientation might have shifted.

Your best bet is to call TataSky itself, or if they are not servicing in your area, try to align the dish or lnb as per other TS dishes (before starting to move the dish or lnb, mark the position with a marker and take a picture of the lnb, so that incase anything goes wrong you can re-align it back) available in your area if viewing is of utmost importance otherwise, bear with the situation since it might totally remove all the signals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock