Seeking Help Insat satellite channels blackout

Your best bet is to call TataSky itself, or if they are not servicing in your area, try to align the dish or lnb as per other TS dishes (before starting to move the dish or lnb, mark the position with a marker and take a picture of the lnb, so that incase anything goes wrong you can re-align it back) available in your area if viewing is of utmost importance otherwise, bear with the situation since it might totally remove all the signals.
@bandelguy I discourage self re-aligning of dish at the moment as Tata Sky Engineers at Kolkata must be overwhelmed due to the large damage caused due to storm. You might lose access to channels you are already getting. I recommend raising a request asap and letting the experts do the job.

I have booked service technician through customer care. Only problem is that my RMN is on BSNL, which is down at the moment.

I am getting blank screen on insat satellite channels on tatasky since morning gsat satellite channels are running normal ..only insat satellite channa got blank I has cheaked the single Level on insat satellite it's coming any one also facing same issue?

Last edited:
@bandelguy faced similar issues few days ago, maybe he can tell you how it got fixed

Mine got fixed in 2 days time automatically. I was then worried that the dish and the the related equipment got damaged or not after the storm. Also the cable was fixed onwall, which has been hanging from the wall since then.

The service request has not been attended till now, inspite of the technician promising to visit my house today.

I was not getting CN HD+, various international channels which were on INSAT.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock