Installed 90 cms dish for my Tata Play connection

sudheep

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Installed 90 cms dish for my Tataplay connection .Dish is Taiwan made and got about 12-15%gain in signal quality.After a rain only I can fully say how good the dish performs in bad weather
Mdh6SzY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed 90 cms dish for my Tataplay connection .Dish is Taiwan made and got about 12-15%gain in signal quality.After a rain only I can fully say how good the dish performs in bad weather
Mdh6SzY.jpg
bro, from where have you purchased this 90(cm) of tata play dish antenna it's not available on tata play website's product list and only 60(cm)antenna available on there site products list

Last edited by a moderator:
bro, from where have you purchased this 90(cm) of tata play dish antenna it's not available on tata play website's product list and only 60(cm)antenna available on there site products list
I got it by luck , One of my distributor nearby my place hand a spare antenna which they ordered for a MDU connection and lapsed. It’s hard to get this antenna as it’s issued only for MDU connections

Last edited:
I got it by luck , One of my distributor nearby my place hand a spare antenna which they ordered for a MDU connection and lapsed. It’s hard to get this antenna as it’s issued only for MDU connections
bro,can u explain what MDU connection is

bro,can u explain what MDU connection is
It’s multi dwelling unit connections( Flats, Hospitals,Hotels etc) bro.That means with a single head end solution (Single dish with super lnb,amplifiers and splitters)
multiple connections are given. That means with a single dish can give all the Apartments in a residential complex and all the rooms in a hotel with separate stbs connected

It’s multi dwelling unit connections( Flats, Hospitals,Hotels etc) bro.That means with a single head end solution (Single dish with super lnb,amplifiers and splitters)
multiple connections are given. That means with a single dish can give all the Apartments in a residential complex and all the rooms in a hotel with separate stbs connected
ok bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock