Installed new Airtel Xstream Box

@Subha_007 dada bow that u r an airtel black customer plz help me in getting answers to questions listed in the below post. Also other members plz help me out, i had posted the same in Airtel Digital TV General Discussion Thread twice in past week but got no response.
Would like to add 1 more question, if currently as part of airtel thanks benefits i am having 1 year free airtel xstream premium ott pack active on my broadband account then if i decide to opt for airtel black Rs. 699 plan will the earlier benefits stand cancelled or will they continue like before?

Friends, plz help me in getting answers to these queries. Thanks

Plz click on my user name in post quoted above to read the remaining questions

Thanks

@Subha_007 dada bow that u r an airtel black customer plz help me in getting answers to questions listed in the below post. Also other members plz help me out, i had posted the same in Airtel Digital TV General Discussion Thread twice in past week but got no response.
Would like to add 1 more question, if currently as part of airtel thanks benefits i am having 1 year free airtel xstream premium ott pack active on my broadband account then if i decide to opt for airtel black Rs. 699 plan will the earlier benefits stand cancelled or will they continue like before?

Plz click on my user name in post quoted above to read the remaining questions

Thanks
I have seen your questions. Since I just got into Airtel Black today, I don't have much knowledge on the same.

What I experienced in past with Xstream broadband 999 plan that even when I downgraded to 799 plan - they did not cancel the Hotstar and Prime subscription even after reminding them multiple times.

I have seen your questions. Since I just got into Airtel Black today, I don't have much knowledge on the same.

What I experienced in past with Xstream broadband 999 plan that even when I downgraded to 799 plan - they did not cancel the Hotstar and Prime subscription even after reminding them multiple times.

Thanks dada for answering one of my queries.

Bro, just check on the app if Zero NCF is being charged for ur DTH chs bouquet or are there any special packs listed with Zero NCF charges. Also as u experience / get to know more about various benefits or downsides of airtel black plans do share it with us.

Thanks 🙏

Thanks dada for answering one of my queries.

Bro, just check on the app if Zero NCF is being charged for ur DTH chs bouquet or are there any special packs listed with Zero NCF charges. Also as u experience / get to know more about various benefits or downsides of airtel black plans do share it with us.

Thanks 🙏
Sure. I am being charged 153 NCF still. If I come to know anything will update.

I know that certain dealers have got this new box but official launch in market has still not happened. This box might b available thru special request or might b provided to certain customers in select locations for testing purpose. Based on feedback and after making necessary modifications / corrections as suggested by these customers or employees of airtel , New Version XStream Box will b launched pan india.

I feel XStream box manufactured by Technicolor and presently being offered will b overall much better in every aspect rather than the one Flextronics XStream box. Even the look of current XStream box is lot more compact and stylish than the New Variant of XStream box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock