Installed new Airtel Xstream Box

Bro how many ott services they have given u? I went to 1999 plan in aug 2020 I got Xstream box for free no security deposit and no any charges but I got only 3 ott services free for 1 year Disney+hotStar, Amazon Prime Video and Xstream services like live channels, movies etc etc.
I am not using any bundles. I have my own subscriptions for around 5 providers. Using those.
Airtel Xstream subscription is there for one year from the date of installation.

In Airtel thanks I can see prime as an unclaimed benefit, but no hotstar. And some freebies like some academy or Apollo pass for 3 months. That's about it.

Final update:
Emailed Airtel as stated last week. Till today, there is no reply on that email thread. They really need to work on their customer engagement part.

I reached out to CC via phone and engineer visited my place and confirmed that the box performance is way too bad to continue with the same. They replaced the box with a new one but it's not the Android 10 box, it's Android 9 box only.
Most of the issues resolved. YouTube only stutters at 4K intermittently.
Overall I am ok with current performance and wish to continue with it.

Final update:
Emailed Airtel as stated last week. Till today, there is no reply on that email thread. They really need to work on their customer engagement part.

I reached out to CC via phone and engineer visited my place and confirmed that the box performance is way too bad to continue with the same. They replaced the box with a new one but it's not the Android 10 box, it's Android 9 box only.
Twitter channel works best for Airtel. A public tweet to @Airtel_Presence should do it.

Final update:

Is sd card support present in new box?

I am not using any bundles. I have my own subscriptions for around 5 providers. Using those.
Airtel Xstream subscription is there for one year from the date of installation.

In Airtel thanks I can see prime as an unclaimed benefit, but no hotstar. And some freebies like some academy or Apollo pass for 3 months. That's about it.

Buddy, the Rs. 1099 airtel black plan which u have opted for includes 1 year disney+hotstar subscription so how is is it not showing under airtel thanks benefit section on airtel app? Please check again

Buddy, the Rs. 1099 airtel black plan which u have opted for includes 1 year disney+hotstar subscription so how is is it not showing under airtel thanks benefit section on airtel app? Please check again
I already have a claimed one when I had taken 200 Mbps connection. That might be the reason.

Twitter channel works best for Airtel. A public tweet to @Airtel_Presence should do it.
I will try that next time. But email support should be better. As there is character limit in Twitter, email is the viable alternative to provide all the details in one go.

I will try that next time. But email support should be better. As there is character limit in Twitter, email is the viable alternative to provide all the details in one go.
Email is the slowest on Airtel. On Twitter, you don't need to mention the whole issue. Just scold them for something and they will ask your subscriber ID on DM. From there, you can take it forward.

Installation was ₹2400 with 2 meters of extra wire.
They gave some Dabang HD pack. I modified it today and got myself a black plan.
The black plan costs ₹1099+taxes. The plan includes my existing airtel Xstream broadband and the dth connection.
Any idea if in this Airtel black plan (₹1099) can we opt for multi television?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock