Good News Installed new Tata Sky HD (HEVC) connection in exchange of Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 21,644

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
My new TATA SKY HD (HEVC) connection.
Picture Quality is awesome. HD channels looks same like in hathway clear and crispy. Favorite organized system is also good. My mom and other lady in my house learned it easily. Remote range is also good. In hathway HD remote range was not so good.

upload photo to internet free

minus

best image hosting free

Firstly he refuses to provide new dish antenna and cable. Then, what mein mein hoon (I'm 'I') achi patti padai usse aur uske head ko (teaches him and his head good lesson). And, I get all new equipments.
ALERT!! Note : DTH Updates - ALERT : Guys be aware from Tata Sky technician. He can cheat on you!!

Last edited:
@hike while replacing the STB do they check rdtv stb by viewing the channels or simply they will replace the box. Because currently I am changed my dish direction to Airtel. My rdtv box is in good condition.

@hike while replacing the STB do they check rdtv stb by viewing the channels or simply they will replace the box. Because currently I am changed my dish direction to Airtel. My rdtv box is in good condition.
No

Congratulations bhai & welcome to Tata Sky family:win:
Crispy snaps:clap:
Firstly he refuses to provide new dish antenna and cable. Then, what mein mein hoon (I'm 'I') achi patti padai usse aur uske head ko (teaches him and his head good lesson). And, I get all new equipments.
:biggrin::lol::hehe:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock