Good News Installed Tata Play

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I have installed tata play new connection with old tata sky hd box and old model remote. I would like to know set top box model, but there is no company name. I have found out from other post that it is technicolor box without cardI paid 1399 for thalaiva hd pack six months validity. Is this the best price or costlier? Share your opinion
ZKfIi9V.jpg

Last edited:
I have installed tata play new connection with old tata sky hd box and old model remote. I would like to know set top box model, but there is no company name. I have found out from other post that it is technicolor box without cardI paid 1399 for thalaiva hd pack six months validity. Is this the best price or costlier? Share your opinion
ZKfIi9V.jpg
The price you paid including your package and installation?

ZKfIi9V.jpg
I think this is very best rate, you bout with antenna or without antenna?

With all kit included, I requested for tata play box and remote but it is not available. So old box and remote. Thank you all

IMO , you gone with binge STB for the future. If TP launch traveled 4k , after migration of gsat24. How you watch the channel. Please, consider here before in our forum you buy a new electronic product , Bro. This a humble request only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock