Good News Installed Tata Sky HD connection with Annual Tamil Lite New Pack

And does anyone know actual price of Annual Tamil Lite New pack back when it was launched last year November. My dealer charged me Rs.3100 in total.

And does anyone know actual price of Annual Tamil Lite New pack back when it was launched last year November. My dealer charged me Rs.3100 in total.
I don't understand why you people buy from dealer...there are certain websites which gives good offers...for example last year when I bought I got 6months hindi basic sd pack with HD box(same as yours) at just 2200... Price of 6m hindi basic was 2004... Price of box reduced to 2200-2004=196🤣

After I bought the hd connection with box same as yours I saw some thread here where people were sharing pics of a new slim box... It looked really good but I heard picture quality was not upto mark...

Anyway what's done is done... enjoy Tatasky...the best thing which I love is the sound quality even in SD channels sound quality is like theatre.

I don't understand why you people buy from dealer...there are certain websites which gives good offers...for example last year when I bought I got 6months hindi basic sd pack with HD box(same as yours) at just 2200... Price of 6m hindi basic was 2004... Price of box reduced to 2200-2004=196🤣

After I bought the hd connection with box same as yours I saw some thread here where people were sharing pics of a new slim box... It looked really good but I heard picture quality was not upto mark...

Anyway what's done is done... enjoy Tatasky...the best thing which I love is the sound quality even in SD channels sound quality is like theatre.
I'm not aware about those websites :( And yes sound quality is awesome!

*It is little difficult to shift between channels, Have to remember the channel numbers to go to a specific channel. Atleast they could have provided a menu like option which is available in Sun Direct.
---- use Green button will open Mini guide and then brose to channel, although lengthy, but dont have to remember channel number. Also make favoutire list of 50 channel from 900-950. its easy to maintain, once u understood logic.

TATA sky being leader kept purposefully curated packe at higher price. You can choose between broadcaster pack and then add curated or al-a carte channel/ This was u can save some 5-10% sure. may be this will be helpful after ur annual pack gets over. Simply use Excel sheet to make best combination of Pack. At the end cost will come similar to Sun direct or even cheaper.

Thanks bro.
*It is little difficult to shift between channels, Have to remember the channel numbers to go to a specific channel. Atleast they could have provided a menu like option which is available in Sun Direct.
---- use Green button will open Mini guide and then brose to channel, although lengthy, but dont have to remember channel number. Also make favoutire list of 50 channel from 900-950. its easy to maintain, once u understood logic.

TATA sky being leader kept purposefully curated packe at higher price. You can choose between broadcaster pack and then add curated or al-a carte channel/ This was u can save some 5-10% sure. may be this will be helpful after ur annual pack gets over. Simply use Excel sheet to make best combination of Pack. At the end cost will come similar to Sun direct or even cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock