Good News Installed Tata Sky HD connection with Annual Tamil Lite New Pack

Congrats Brother...

Your Pros and Cons are almost equals.

So what your last impression on TS.. give it in simple like one word 😉
Definitely a big "YES" for Tata Sky.
Yes, there are some cons. But I think in our Indian DTH Industry, there is no provider without even a single disadvantage. So I think considering the price point and service for what we pay. Tata Sky is definitely worth for every penny!

@Positive Vibes congrats and welcome to tatasky users den...
BTW I have both slim box and new HEVC boxes..New box is better surely...Try 1080P in users setting if u have 4K TV...
The panna box has maximum output of 1080i not 1080p....does the new slim box has that option?
In what way you find slim box better?

@Azhar888 can you send me the website link where you bought a 6m connection on offer. My friend wants to buy one.
Actually there was one number from UP which I dialed.... they will book the connection you have to pay after installation and checking balance
Make sure to clarify over call maybe price changed

063885 34198

The panna box has maximum output of 1080i not 1080p....does the new slim box has that option?
In what way you find slim box better?
I was talking about this box and have this box ..It's still under warranty...This is HEVC box...
This box is better than the other small boxes...

2caeeNn.jpg

k7E4xjc.jpg

6gf7jj9.jpg

Last edited:
I have 2 more HD boxes as multitv...1 is Humax and other one is Technicolor...
Both r slim and very small..Compared HEVC and these 2 and got better picture and Audio in HEVC box..

cJmoISZ.jpg

gX5Kerk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock