Good News Installed Tata Sky HD connection with Annual Tamil Lite New Pack

I have 2 more HD boxes as multitv...1 is Humax and other one is Technicolor...
Both r slim and very small..Compared HEVC and these 2 and got better picture and Audio in HEVC box..

cJmoISZ.jpg

gX5Kerk.jpg
This Technicolor box was really good...bright picture...the hevc box has dull picture.
Wish you are in my town...would have exchanged 😅🤣

This Technicolor box was really good...bright picture...the hevc box has dull picture.
Wish you are in my town...would have exchanged 😅🤣
For me HEVC is better surely in HD TV itself...Now having UHD 4K TV....

That both small boxes r mine multitv connections...Although now deactivated as I bought Bing+...

For me HEVC is better surely in HD TV itself...Now having UHD 4K TV....

That both small boxes r mine multitv connections...Although now deactivated as I bought Bing+...
Can you pls give me that old box? Technicolor one🙏

How can I sell it as it's in my account...Also I need it when I want to re activate ...
But you are not using naa as you bought Bing + box....in return I will give my hevc panna box
Also is it not possible to update number?

But you are not using naa as you bought Bing + box....in return I will give my hevc panna box
Also is it not possible to update number?
Box ID/number is paired with my account and VC...

Being a Sun Direct User, I was literally fedup with the Sun Direct's poor channel addition, so I decided to change my DTH operator then I was confused to choose between D2H and Dish TV and later came to know they both have their own Cons like Less HD Channel Count/Broadcaster bouquets and finally I decided to go with Tata Sky which has comparatively less Cons and greater transparency in channel choice. I was very impressed with their Rs.2200 Semi Annual Tamil Lite Plus Pack and later enquired about it with a local dealer and finally I bought a new connection with Annual Tamil Lite New Pack for which the dealer charged me Rs.3100 totally. I think its a good offer, Because the price will be actually Rs.1500 (STB) + 2400 (12*200 Tamil Lite New Pack for 12m) = 3900. So I Saved almost 800(3900-3100). Here is my view on TS after 3 days of usage.

Pros :
*Transparency (This is where TS attracted me, their channel price and selection and everything they provide were clear for a customer to choose between and They provide a complete information about their channels and package including NCF and Taxes)
*Excellent mobile app Interface. Easy to add and drop channels and Select what you want.
*Sound quality is better while compared to Sun direct. (I connected my Home Theatre to Television and watched some HD channels with Dolby Digital on. Awesome sound experience it was.)
*Their Customer service is good. I called them 4 times in this 3 days for some queries and everytime they answered my questions in a polite manner (I never experienced this with SD's Customer Care. )
*Remote is extremely good. Works perfect and I paired this with my TV Remote too so I don't require my TV remote anymore to switch on/off my TV)
*Channels availablity (They have almost all channels which I need, and they almost all Broadcaster bouquets! Heard that TS are good in channel addition too. So no need to change my dish once again)

Cons :
*Tata Sky UI sucks. Sometimes my STB hangs for a while when I change the channel. Compared to this Sun Direct's UI is extremely User Friendly and I never felt any lag also.
*It is little difficult to shift between channels, Have to remember the channel numbers to go to a specific channel. Atleast they could have provided a menu like option which is available in Sun Direct.
*SD Channel clarity is little below Sun Direct (Dealer told me TS will be better than SD in Clarity, But I find SD to be good.)
I find no difference in HD Channel clarity, almost the same. Compared them by connecting the STB in 2 different HDMI Slots.
Note : I adjusted my TV's Picture settings for HDMI 2 yesterday, and now I can see a better improvement but still I can feel a little difference between both.
*Their curated packs are little costlier than their competitors.
*Every time I have to change the language in multi audio feed channels. In Sun Direct if I change language in specific channel it gets sticked and never changes.

Here I've attached a few pictures.
Finally I joined the "JINGALALA FAMILY!!" And it's time to say GOOD BYE to "TAN TANA TAN!"
Congratulations bro. I switched from d2h to Tata Sky last month and I also felt like SD quality and UI was better in d2h. But SD sound quality and channel selection is much better in Tata Sky. I'm also pretty much satisfied with my purchase.

Box ID/number is paired with my account and VC...
tata sky excutive can take request to create new ID by detaching any STB attached in multi TV. then u can install by urself, they just need address and phone number alsong with name.

If u wish then u can physically exchange box.

Reverse also possible, after 6 months, u can merge binge+ into ur primary account, but ur old account balance wont be carried forward.

Hope this is helpful...

tata sky excutive can take request to create new ID by detaching any STB attached in multi TV. then u can install by urself, they just need address and phone number alsong with name.

If u wish then u can physically exchange box.

Reverse also possible, after 6 months, u can merge binge+ into ur primary account, but ur old account balance wont be carried forward.

Hope this is helpful...
Well I have also written as I need it.... so no chance of giving or xchange....
Good info regarding Merging accounts.. thanx..
This doesn't fulfill my requirements...If so there is no benefit for me...I am using both and I think there is no multitv for Bing+ or we can use Bing+ as multitv...Then I have to pay for different packs and full NCF for both connections...

Well I have also written as I need it.... so no chance of giving or xchange....
Good info regarding Merging accounts.. thanx..
This doesn't fulfill my requirements...If so there is no benefit for me...I am using both and I think there is no multitv for Bing+ or we can use Bing+ as multitv...Then I have to pay for different packs and full NCF for both connections...
yes Mr bhat, u need it, but u as well as other may not know how to separate out.

Regarding Bing+ multi TV.
Its very much possible, there is no restriction, i can see in my account, that i can request for BOX upgarde from SD to binge+ for my muti-TV STB.

reagrding multi tv, TATA sky charge just rs61 as NCF rather than rs 153, is some saving, and secondly, u have now two PHYSICAL dish antenna, so logically use each STB with each location. Hope u understand what i said.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock