Discussion Installed Tata Sky HD New Connection

Today Just I Booked New Tatasky HD Connection With Binge+ Stick at Just 1499rs+ Monthly Subscription Charge. Technician Will Come and Install New Connection Today.
Congrats bro, welcome to the family.

You were earlier on Airtel DTH?

Today Just I Booked New Tatasky HD Connection With Binge+ Stick at Just 1499rs+ Monthly Subscription Charge. Technician Will Come and Install New Connection Today.

Congratulations.

So are you shifting from ADTV to TS ???
Also any particular reason to go for the binge stick as you could have gone for the new Android stb itself.

Congrats bro, welcome to the family.

You were earlier on Airtel DTH?
I will Use Airtel Also. One Connection Airtel another Tatasky.
Congratulations.

So are you shifting from ADTV to TS ???
Also any particular reason to go for the binge stick as you could have gone for the new Android stb itself.
Not Absolutely Shifting. Will Use Airtel Also. But Yes One Connection Shift to Tatasky. I Asked Them About This Binge+ Android Box. They Said This Box Is Newly Launched. At Present Not Available on My Location. It Is Available Some Places In Kolkata Main City

Last edited:
AXxJZ3n.jpg

Finally On the Beginning of New Year @Riddhiman Bhai entering into Our Very Own Jingalala Family.
Congrats 🌹 Bhai for Your New Endavour.
Waiting eagerly for Your Valuable Reviews + SnapShots over TATA|sky Binge+ experiences.

I Asked Them About This Binge+ Android Box. They Said This Box Is Newly Launched. At Present Not Available on My Location. It Is Available Some Places In Kolkata Main City
Yes it's absolute Fact.
Contacted Our Main TS Dealer in both South Kolkata as well as Rajarhat Areas - Dealer expressed Positive Views over TS Binge+ Android STB and said that the Boxes have started to reach over here and will be available on or/ after 21st December.
Actually all Dealers in Kolkata are waiting for the Final Green Signal or/ Launch Announcement from TS Head Office. Dealers are also waiting for the Confirmation E - Mail & other Documents regarding Pricing of the TATA|sky Binge+ ASTB.

Good Luck.......All the Best.......👍

Congratulations bro :) Welcome to our Tatasky family .

Today Morning I Booked New Connection, Just Successfully Connection Activated. Remote Is Light. Box Also Very Small. Picture Quality On HD Channels, I Found Airtel Is Best, Tata Sky Also Good. SD Channel PQ Slightly Improved.
Tatasky Binge+ Stick Means Firetv Stick As Usual Good. Overall I Give 4 Out of 5 Star For Overall Experience. Now I Have Both Tatasky and Airtel So I Have No Complain At Present.
Sorry I am a Bad Reviewer.
evSKTT6.jpg

7xUjAYR.jpg

2L2aXcQ.jpg

jmyIQDF.jpg

O9d2W7b.jpg

0BfnvMn.jpg

wSUBASW.jpg

qvPmOYw.jpg

Y5I0mv7.jpg

eF5IM8s.jpg

xrDiUsj.jpg

8E08sdT.jpg

IaCnBTY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Riddhiman Bro.

Yesterday Im also asked dealer for the same, but that guy say's there is limited service in our Area Malwani, Malad Mumbai.

Airtel and D2h having good service in our Area.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock