Installed tatatasky binge+

Yesterday installed tatasky binge in my home. Amazon prime problem in xstream. So i am moved tatasky binge. Sd channels quality is better than airtel. Remote is airtel better. I am not checking hd channels.i am happy with new tatasky binge box.sd chanels video and audio quality better than airtel. But hd channels airtel is better.
My Tata sky binge plus was installed a day ago as the company claims the box is supposed to come with 2gb ram but on checking with app from play store why does it say that installed ram is 1.5gb ?? Free memory is around 630mb

My Tata sky binge plus was installed a day ago as the company claims the box is supposed to come with 2gb ram but on checking with app from play store why does it say that installed ram is 1.5gb ?? Free memory is around 630mb
That's because the amount of usable memory are not exact amounts. Usable memory is a calculated amount of the total physical memory minus "hardware reserved" memory.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock