Installing dvb card in pc

vishvish

Reaction score
hello guys

bupan @ admin got the pc dvb card , and he asked to post detailed setup of dvb card in PC

here we go
1=first you need turn off the PC

2=insert the card in pci-e slot (1*1)

3= start the pc

4= after getting started , a new hardware will be found , and ask for drivers ( install drivers from cd ) if you want to use oem software of dvbworld ? if not then install only drivers by going in device manager and update the drivers under sound video and game controlers

NOTE = dvbworld software is a garbbage , and latest drivers are also messed up ( old drivers are stable , but missing the blindscan option ) never mind. in new drivers there is blindscan option but it is going to miss hell lot of active transponders , ( you decide what you want to do ?)

there are many third party softwares available , good dvbplayers are

1= DVBDREAM ( http://www.dvbdream.org/)
2=smartdvb ( http://www.smartdvb.net/smartdvb/download.html )
3=progdvb

and many more , but i preffer to use dvbdream and smartdvb , as thay are good apps for dvb card

well after installing the hardware , the next part is software job ( it is most important )

to getting started you need to install dvbplayer

1= install dvbplayer

2= important ( you need to install HD codecs to view mpeg2,mpeg4, HD channels ) the best codec pack is HDcodec pack v 2.4 , search the net and download , becouse it is free , next versions are paid

3=then you need to configure the dvbplayer , for your card , ( as the dvbworld 2006 card is BDA device , ) you should select bda device in device list of the player

4= if you are using diseqc , then you need to configure diseqc ports in software , according to your setup

5=a dvbplayers need the transponders files to scan the transponders ,they are in *.ini format ( the best way is download the transponder files from www.fastsatfinder.com/transponders , and place them in transponder folder of a dvbdream

6=then go to channels tab and scan for selected satellite

after getting scanned the scanned channels are stored in dvbdream

then enjoy the dvb on pc ,

you can record

enjoy

if you have any problems then , please ask here

thanks enjoy

Thats callled the real Helper...in Sat Field...Great Job Buddy..@Vishvish for @Bapun...:luv you both guyz are awesum...:)

well , a pc dvb is an intresting world of entrainment and very intresting exploring the dvb in pc than only watching the tv on tv sets ,

it is for FTA lovers , but many channels are in paid

if any one going to get these cards , it is good to have one for sure for a sat lovers ,

there are many brands available

thanks

biswajit.HD said:
@vishvish : i am getting soon... :)

very good , get the better one , rather than dvbworld cards , as there is no support from vendor,

i have reserched and got help from international forum friends , to get this card as i expected to work

while i am using dvb-s older card from last five years , as recently 8 months back i got this card , and really worked hard to get worked , to set 8 port diseqc switch work in this card ,as there is no support from dvbworld , nor dvbdream ,

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock