Intelsat 17 [only 3 tp i am able to get other not getting]

lesly17

Reaction score
Hi ,

I am able to track only 3 main tp in my 6 feet dish and I have recently set lnb stand as 3 diffetnt lnb's can be put which I recently bought from solid site. The main tp are
below 3966 H14400-2/3 8PSK ,4006 H 14400 and in morning I am getting this tp 4024 H 14400-2/3 till 9 am.Kindly give suggestion to get other tp's ,since the dish in the bottom is fixed and I can't move . I tried in moving up / down...the same dish with one lnb holder earlier I got all tp ..now I changed to 3 lnb holder ..now only getting max 2 tp...give me suggestion to tune to get other tp....I have satellite meter tooo

any reply/tips/suggestion on tunning to get all the TP's with the 3 LNB holder.....

You can get most of the TPs with 6 feet dish but if you want 3894 and 3876 TPs you should have 8 feet dish. As you said you were able to receive only Horizontal TPs then try to adjust the LNB then you will get vertical TPs also.

Any other tips ,since I was getting all tp's including 4015 TP but now I am not getting in my 6 feet dish

From few days the signal is decreased very much on this sat and on 6 feet dish only few TPs are available, for receiving all TPs you must have 8 feet dish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock