Intelsat-20 is now in the ORBIT & will Replace Inelsat.10 soon

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
Intelsat-20 is now in the ORBIT & will Replace Inelsat.10 soon

Yes now the Intelsat.20 is in its position at 68*E and will Replace the Intelsat-10 soon, So we hope for the best and
see in Increase in signal also as int.10 has very low signal. :)

HERE IS SS:- :)

intel-20.jpg

intel-22b.jpg

Source:-
CLICK

Intelsat 20 will start commercial operation on the 17th September
issued: September 14, 2012, 2:39 TODAY! | editor

Satellite operator Intelsat 17 September 2012 already starts commercial operations at its new telecommunications satellite Intelsat 20th The satellite is located at position 68.5 ° E satellites and replace Intelsat Intelsat 7 and 10th

On September 17, 2012 converted to Intelsat 20 MultiChoice African transponders its pay-TV service DStv. All transponders from Intelsat 7 will be moved to Intelsat 20 and next to it will benefit other 7transpondérů. In total we will use the 20th

In the first phase, the migration of transponders on Intelsat 20th All transponders from Intelsat 7 except frequency 10.970 GHz, pol H capacity will be replaced with the same parameters (including frequency and polarization) to the new satellite. Transponder A1 (freq 10.970 GHz, pol H) will be the migration on Intelsat 20 replaced frequency 11.474 GHz, pol H

Intelsat 20 was delivered on 2.8.2012 carrier rocket Ariane 5 GP zone will have a total of 8 20 Intelsat transponder bandwidth of 54 MHz and the other 16 with a width of 27 MHz and 12 transponders to 36 MHz, which may be used in the C or Ku band. Linear polarization of the transponder will - the horizontal and vertical, which will operate in the frequency band 3.7 to 4.2 GHz (downlink).

48 transponders across the width of 36 MHz transponders and six double-width will be available in the Ku band, which will also use linear polarization.
source:Click

Thats a great news for tata sky. How? As intelsat 20 was lofted on 2 aug and within 50 days it is activated. Ya, this can happen with tata sky.

Sbhopale said:
Thats a great news for tata sky. How? As intelsat 20 was lofted on 2 aug and within 50 days it is activated. Ya, this can happen with tata sky.
I think Sbhopale you miss under stand the satellite as this Intelsat-20 is the Replacement of Intelsat-10 at 68.5*E and at present there is no news about Tata-sky. :sp

Already GSAT-10 is ready to launched at 83*E and for sure Tata-sky is going to use that sat.hope for the best. :)

jenius-jatt said:
Sbhopale said:
I think Sbhopale you miss under stand the satellite as this Intelsat-20 is the Replacement of Intelsat-10 at 68.5*E and at present there is no news about Tata-sky. :sp

Already GSAT-10 is ready to launched at 83*E and for sure Tata-sky is going to use that sat.hope for the best. :)

ya, some clarification is needed here. I say, this can happen with tata sky, mean Gsat 10 can be activated within 2 months for tata sky.

Sbhopale said:
jenius-jatt said:
Sbhopale said:

ya, some clarification is needed here. I say, this can happen with tata sky, mean Gsat 10 can be activated within 2 months for tata sky.
Yes sure you are right bro. at the spot Only GSAT-10 is the option for Tata-sky,Because it is not easy to change the
DEGREE from 83*E to 68*E means ALIGNING all the ku dishes of T_SKY.

Yes, anotherc satellite going to launch and as intelsat10 getting older so a replacement will be good, also more stronger signals. :tup

Good share bro. :)

Junius bro you take him wrong, he is saying if all testing are done for IS 20 in one month then it's good news also for Tatasky becoz Gsat 10 testing also completed in one & half months & they will also ready to use for Tatasky.

Gssran said:
Junius bro you take him wrong, he is saying if all testing are done for IS 20 in one month then it's good news also for Tatasky becoz Gsat 10 testing also completed in one & half months & they will also ready to use for Tatasky.

this is what i say exactly. Thanks GSSRAN brother.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock