INTELSAT [email protected] HOW DO CONNECT IT IN KENYA.

kiptisia

Reaction score
Hi I am in kenya I have been trying to connect Intelsat [email protected] in
Kenya but I have not succeeded. Which size of dish does it require?
Please assist
Thanks

Hi and how are u. inorder to get Intelsat 22 @ 72E, you must use a 2.4M (8Ft) dish size here in Kenya and a special Satellite decoder that supports Streaming features because the channels are DTT in stream 1&2 respectively. there is one new decoder model from Strong Technologies | Home page its called STRONG SRT 4922 its a new realease product, and its available in Nairobi. i recommed u buy this decoder model, coz its the only one that can receive ths streaming channels frm Intelsat 22

i have the decorder but i have tried hunting this bird in vain what is tts tracking frequency

Hi once again! okay i hope ur Strong srt 4922 is an original product, from strong-technologies! why do i ask this? its because u need to update it, inorder to improve its performance if u have not done so. if u hve a 2.4M dish wth u then u are ready to go Intelsat 22 kenyan channels signals are circular meaning that u have to insert the Dielectric plate inside the C-band lnb. the recommended C-band Lnb is Eurostar ES-21 PLUS fine tune it well by skewing it and input the correct frequecy for tracking the bird. check LyngSat for updates ur dish should face East Intelsat 22 is near and after Intelsat 20 gud day!

i have it original have you seen anyone getting it i hear you need a special tuner

can you please help me also get kenyan channels in india.... what equipments do i need to buy??

Hi and how are u. inorder to get Intelsat 22 @ 72E, you must use a 2.4M (8Ft) dish size here in Kenya and a special Satellite decoder that supports Streaming features because the channels are DTT in stream 1&2 respectively. there is one new decoder model from Strong Technologies | Home page its called STRONG SRT 4922 its a new realease product, and its available in Nairobi. i recommed u buy this decoder model, coz its the only one that can receive ths streaming channels frm Intelsat 22
Iam in mombasa kenya is it possible to use (6ft) dish to get intelsat 22 @72.1E

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock