• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 7,442

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

Now Tata Sky has plenty of free space on its TPs and they have added all available HD channels. I wonder why are they not adding popular international channels like:

Russia Today
DW TV
CCTV
France 24
Australia Plus
NHK World
TV 5 Monde
Fashion TV

First 6 channels are available on DD Free Dish and Dish TV. TV 5 Monde is available on ADTV and Fashion TV is available on almost all other DTH. In fact Tata Sky also had Fashion TV but they removed it when Fashion TV satellite changed and they never added it back.

Please send emails to Tata Sky in bulk so that they can add these remaining channels too. :)

DTH Fan said:
Guys

Now Tata Sky has plenty of free space on its TPs and they have added all available HD channels. I wonder why are they not adding popular international channels like:

Russia Today
DW TV
CCTV
TV 5 Monde
Fashion TV

First 3 channels are available on DD Free Dish and Dish TV. TV 5 Monde is available on ADTV and Fashion TV is available on almost all other DTH. In fact Tata Sky also had Fashion TV but they removed it when Fashion TV satellite changed and they never added it back.

Please send emails to Tata Sky in bulk so that they can add these remaining channels too. :)

I am totally agreed with you bro.

DTH Fan said:
Guys

Russia Today
DW TV
CCTV
TV 5 Monde
Fashion TV

First 3 channels are available on DD Free Dish and Dish TV. TV 5 Monde is available on ADTV and Fashion TV is available on almost all other DTH. In fact Tata Sky also had Fashion TV but they removed it when Fashion TV satellite changed and they never added it back.

+1

I think there's no any need of such channels except FTV :lol Other opinions may vary :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock