Discussion International Kids Channels Animated shows, movies & live action shows updates

its good anime about how to rebuild kingdom what are to be done , the difficulties faced in shonen series - being kids-teen friendly

Source

Source

Toonami - turned 25 years (posted by both cn usa twitter verified channel nd swim channel) at present only swim section is there. im not sure whether still toonami segment airs in cartoon network international or in US

Source

shemue the animation - anime series started airing on swim segment on cartoon network usa from feb 20th on simulcast

Last edited:
For the 1st time in the history, a Crunchyroll x Adult Swim anime will be coming to Animax Asia

FENA: PIRATE PRINCESS, premiere from May 2nd, every Monday to Tuesday at 8pm(SG) on Animax.

Licensed by Cartoon Network at down written.

Source
wow is it possible CN Asia and India later after simulcasts start airing it the anime show in their channel after they finish dubbing, first time saw cartoon network branding under anime only other anime series was off spin series of shiro anime aeries of shinchan anime.

wow is it possible CN Asia and India later after simulcasts start airing it the anime show in their channel after they finish dubbing, first time saw cartoon network branding under anime only other anime series was off spin series of shiro anime aeries of shinchan anime.
This show was aired last year in Japan.
Crunchyroll Asia didn't add it, since George Chien owner of KC Global Media must've purchased Asian rights from Los Angeles Cartoon Network headquarters. It's Animax Asia exclusive in Southeast Asia, South Asia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau..

wow yokai watch latest season acquired by Animax Asia , cn india (pogo tv would start airing yokai watch s1) hope in future cn india gets rights for it . nice yo see animax still focusing on kids anime series
Yo Kai Watch is failure on Animax. Only reason they're acquiring new season must be sponsorship money from Level 5 to air that show. Animax and Aniplus needs sponsorship money to run channel, so sometimes you have to air things which don't suit you i.e Yo Kai Watch. Show is terribly flop on Animax.

But Animax is doing good job. After Haikyu, now they acquired another superhit sports anime i.e Kuroko's Basketball which is very popular.

CN has to wait long.
Rights of Yo Kai Watch (170-214) and Yokai Watch Shadow Side will expire next year from Animax.

While Yokai Watch 2019 and Yo Kai Watch Jam may expire in 2025-2026. So you guys have to wait long, until OTT platforms buy it from Level 5.

Yo Kai Watch is failure on Animax. Only reason they're acquiring new season must be sponsorship money from Level 5 to air that show. Animax and Aniplus needs sponsorship money to run channel, so sometimes you have to air things which don't suit you i.e Yo Kai Watch. Show is terribly flop on Animax.

But Animax is doing good job. After Haikyu, now they acquired another superhit sports anime i.e Kuroko's Basketball which is very popular.

CN has to wait long.
Rights of Yo Kai Watch (170-214) and Yokai Watch Shadow Side will expire next year from Animax.

While Yokai Watch 2019 and Yo Kai Watch Jam may expire in 2025-2026. So you guys have to wait long, until OTT platforms buy it from Level 5.
haikyu & kuroko's basketball anime series /teen sports action anime series lot popular among girls and also among boys its a good choice by Animax asia they'll be able to attract both boys and girls audience for their channel in Asian region

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock