Seeking Help Internet is not detected on internet settop box even Wifi is on

mastidl

Reaction score
My Internet set top box is unable to read/detect the WiFi network where as my mobile and laptop are getting the WiFi. WiFi is on when I check the WiFi settings but the symbol is on the set top box is in red color instead of green and when I try to scan the networks, it say scanning for longer time but nothing is coming up. no networks names are displayed.

Any one any idea how to deal with, please help.

Last edited:
Reboot your Router , make sure your Wifi is on 2.4Ghz not on 5 GHz
Do factory reset once.
Note : I am not internet tv user but These are the common troubleshooter I think .

Reboot your Router , make sure your Wifi is on 2.4Ghz not on 5 GHz
Do factory reset once.
Note : I am not internet tv user but These are the common troubleshooter I think .
Thanks for the reply. I have tried these but still no use. Problem is from past one week before it was working fine I dont know what has changed in between.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried these but still no use. Problem is from past one week before it was working fine I dont know what has changed in between.
Call to customer care, they can change your set top box.

factory reset your stb. Try to use another wi-fi network (hotspot from mobile).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock