DDF Exclusive Introducing Custom Titles

Congratulations to all....

Is it possible to have titles for TV network's specific experts...

Like Sun Network Expert
Star Network expert
Zee network expert....

The team wanted to KISS. that's why we kept limited number of tags and also used simple name. We don't want a long list of tags to get everyone confused.

NB: KISS = Keep It Short and Simple. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Congratulations @Vadirocks bro for your new tag of industry insider ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations @Vadirocks anna ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations to everyone! But I would kind of have preferred @dino29 bhai to be a Television (and Satellite) Genius instead of an Airtel Expert, as there are many Airtel Experts already. :smile2:

@JollyLNB dada no issues as i will still continue with my work even if no titles r conferred upon me. I really thank you for always appreciating my hard work ๐Ÿ™

Congratulations to everyone! But I would kind of have preferred @dino29 bhai to be a Television (and Satellite) Genius instead of an Airtel Expert, as there are many Airtel Experts already. :smile2:
He sure has plenty of knowledge about television channels but as mentioned, one person can have one title only. Also, as of now Airtel only has two experts while Television Genius has much more members so he was best candidate for Airtel Expert title.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock