INVERTO LNB or super lnb

vijaysekar

Reaction score
dear DDFM i purchased tata sky+ transfer set box at the launch date itself it is 9 months old at the time technician installed the dish with normal sat cr lnb that time i was unaware of inverto and super lnb i want to get 100% signal on my transfer box i already have an inverto basic model lnb like bapun raz bro is using currently but the confusion is to use the current inverto lnb or to purchase a new super lnb from tata sky to replace my lnb,advance thank you.price is not an issue if they charge for super lnb also no problem.i want to know which is best inverto or super lnb made by inverto for tata sky?

Tata Sky All lnb made by inverto. If you use sat cr its ok you not need super lnb you told that anything advantage so forget it

thank you abhijeet bro im asking inverto or super lnb which is best and can be replaced with my current sat cr lnb as i already brought an inverto lnb simply say which is best inverto lnb or super lnb please i kindly request u im facing signal problem with my sat cr lnb and techinician also suggested to replace the lnb please eagerly waiting for ur reply and also u are a tata sky expert with good knowledge.

Super lnb is best but your Tatasky has been under warranty you can replace you're sat cr lnb e free of cost . Tata Sky super lnb also made by inverto only 2 person can replace 2 super lnb first one technician second power ASI (area service incharge) my first recommendation to replace sat cr please don't think blah blah blah

Re: RE: INVERTO LNB or super lnb

M@zh@R said:
This Super LNB have single cable output or mutiple?

Single output bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock