IPL 2020 | Star Sports | September 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxed out at 3.2mbps on hotstar Android tv app. Stability of the stream is way better than last year.
Cuz, they are serving paying audience only this year which saves them bandwidth.

Still the live stream went upto 8.1 million concurrent streams it seems! They must have added crazy amount of subs in the last few days. Last official subs were around 8.6 million.

Is IPL not live on Star Gold/HD?
In many online websites they mention IPL will be live on Star Sports and Star Gold also.

Is Star making that much loses that it is now forced to sell co**om ads on IPL which is actually an event watched by the whole family together ? Now I am feeling awkward to watch it with my Grandmother and younger brother (who is just 9). As far as I remember Star didnt sale such ads in the previous seasons.

Last edited:
Is Star making that much loses that it is now forced to sell co**om ads on IPL which is actually an event watched by the whole family together ? Now I am feeling awkward to watch it with my Grandmother and younger brother (who is just 9). As far as I remember Star didnt sale such ads in the previous seasons.
condom is a contraceptive method to promote safe s#x, no one cares about it cause its a normal thing, and moreover its airing on a sports channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock