Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

8uzS7NN.png
Star Utsav Movies will not broadcast IPL Final.
6QNFfqs.png

Exclusive

Star Utsav Movies didn't give permission to Star Sports to air 12 matches that's why it was reduced to 8

Star Sports wanted to air Final on Star Utsav Movies but instead, permission was granted for Qualifier 2 that's why Broadcast of Final cancelled on Star Utsav Movies

Af0ixvU.jpg

Exclusive

Star Utsav Movies didn't give permission to Star Sports to air 12 matches that's why it was reduced to 8

Star Sports wanted to air Final on Star Utsav Movies but instead, permission was granted for Qualifier 2 that's why Broadcast of Final cancelled on Star Utsav Movies

Af0ixvU.jpg
Star Utsav didn't gave permission. Aren't they both from Disney Star? That's some cooked up nonsense. No one skips IPL. The hottest property on TV.

Last edited:
Star Utsav didn't gave permission. Are they both Disney Star? That's some cooked up nonsense. No one skips IPL. The hottest property on TV.
'Inside company also we need approvals'

'To add on Utsav'

Me - As per reports, 12 matches were going to be aired but only 8 have aired

'Ya that was changed to 8 as Utsav channel didn't give permission to Star Sports'

'Each business has their own priority'

This is the message I received from member of Star Sports

Last edited:
Yes, why air IPL finals. When you can air repeat of some random old movie. That will bring some eyeballs. 👀🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock