IPL on SCV analog

Satvijay

Reaction score
SCV analogue users can enjoy IPL for free now!! SET MAX is now seen on SCV in analogue mode. There seems to be an issue with the audio.. SCV analogue users check and let me know if you are getting.

jvcbpl said:
SCV analogue users can enjoy IPL for free now!! SET MAX is now seen on SCV in analogue mode. There seems to be an issue with the audio.. SCV analogue users check and let me know if you are getting.

No chance..
I don't scv analog , but i can assure scv won't show max on analog.
Probably ur LCOs showing the max channel (that's why audio clarity is good). Any other receiving scv analog can confirm
SCV stopped showing cricket matches for last 5 to 6 years..
Even T20 World cup which india won also not shown in SCV analog and DD.

No chance..
I don't have scv analog , but i can assure scv won't show max on analog.
Probably ur LCOs showing the max channel (that's why audio clarity is not good). Any other receiving scv analog can confirm

sathishbabu4u said:
jvcbpl said:

No chance..
I don't scv analog , but i can assure scv won't show max on analog.
Probably ur LCOs showing the max channel (that's why audio clarity is good). Any other receiving scv analog can confirm
SCV stopped showing cricket matches for last 5 to 6 years..
Even T20 World cup which india won also not shown in SCV analog and DD.

Yes, SET Max is available on the same channel that was reported to carry DAS Info. Non prime band channel.

This channel is being used to show IPL and during other times for some SCV related news and Sun network Ad's.

Seems SCV doesn't want to lose users to DTH as people can move to DTH for a smaller package to watch IPL and there are high chances that atleast 80% will stay with DTH if no cheaper and proper DAS is implemented in Chennai.

I'm not much into cricket so these IPL doesn't affect me, and i personally think that paying Rs 245 + for SCV DAS is costlier than paying Rs 300 + for some DTH as i can carry the device anywhere and pay 3 or 6 months subscription in advance and call the techs for service issues and have all my desired channels.

pearlpearl said:
sathishbabu4u said:
jvcbpl said:

I'm not much into cricket so these IPL doesn't affect me, and i personally think that paying Rs 245 + for SCV DAS is costlier than paying Rs 300 + for some DTH as i can carry the device anywhere and pay 3 or 6 months subscription in advance and call the techs for service issues and have all my desired channels.

Pearl.. go for DTH.. who is stopping you?? Even i have D2H and SCV.

jvcbpl said:
pearlpearl said:
sathishbabu4u said:
jvcbpl said:

Nopes, i want to wait and see if these DAS gets better and if an MSO with puthiya thalaimuari get's in.

DTH is a last option as we have large trees in front of my house and people who had DTH had poor reception last year and we cant keep it on the terrace so they dropped it. But i have these choices for DTH as i may pick one as a last resort, 1: D2H, 2: Tata Sky 3: Airtel. I think i need to wait for another 4 or 6 weeks.

Local cable is supposed to be good and cheaper than DTH and i hope and want to wait for a month or two to check if TCCL, Jak or someother MSO enters my area or SCV learns its mistakes and offers all channels atleast in A La Carte and gives better packages on par with the Other MSO's across the nation.

pearlpearl said:
jvcbpl said:
pearlpearl said:
sathishbabu4u said:
jvcbpl said:

Nopes, i want to wait and see if these DAS gets better and if an MSO with puthiya thalaimuari get's in.

DTH is a last option as we have large trees in front of my house and people who had DTH had poor reception last year and we cant keep it on the terrace so they dropped it. But i have these choices for DTH as i may pick one as a last resort, 1: D2H, 2: Tata Sky 3: Airtel. I think i need to wait for another 4 or 6 weeks.

Local cable is supposed to be good and cheaper than DTH and i hope and want to wait for a month or two to check if TCCL, Jak or someother MSO enters my area or SCV learns its mistakes and offers all channels atleast in A La Carte and gives better packages on par with the Other MSO's across the nation.

Pearl .. which part of chennai you are .. exact location?

where r u from prakash? seems ur cable op is using pirated signals of tata sky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock