Irritating Tata Play logo above channels logo

nandacvkm

Reaction score
Tatasky should seriously consider placing their logo somewhere and not above the channels logo. As like airtel has logo changed according to the placement of channel logo.

It’s really irritating to see logo above the channels logo.

Tatasky should seriously consider placing their logo somewhere and not above the channels logo. As like airtel has logo changed according to the placement of channel logo.

Which channel irritating the Tata Play logo ? You're watching channel content or Channel Logo🙄 Because of this mentality of Indians that we have colorful n big logos . Because we give importance to logos than the channel content .

Do u watching always logo or programme 🤔

Last edited:
Which channel irritating the Tata Play logo ? You're watching channel content or Channel Logo🙄 Because of this mentality of Indians that we have colorful n big logos . Because we give importance to logos than the channel content .
Sun's channels logo.
Sun TV

Av4sTGu.jpg

Sun Life
K7Ss6u8.jpg

Sun News
Vl4CMgs.jpg

Adithya TV
4HYIBzY.jpg

Chutti TV
Hx2rGHX.jpg

Among above, Sun TV, Adithya and Chutti TV is worst.

KTV and Sun Music HD ok since Tplay logo below the channel Logo but not sure about SD Version.

I want The logo like this (below tv channel logo) I am not even expecting transparent logo like Sun direct for now.
XK39bkh.jpg

9sueIwN.jpg

Is this is a Sin to give importance to channel logo according to you?... In My opinion, both the channels logo and content are important..

Channels logo are main part of our viewing and we too have many memories with various channels logo(Be it present of past logos of channels)...And these DTH companies just ruining the TV viewing experience by overlapping their own logo with TV channel logo....

Last edited:
@SarfaRaZ and @acmedigitals as already mentioned by other members, yes logos / brands are important alongside channel content for a complete viewing experience. That’s where even the channels / dth companies promote their brand. So if not for a transparent logo, let tataplay place logos somewhere which doesn’t disturb the viewing experience. Being a premium, costlier dth player in the market I strongly feel Tataplay should do this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock