is ABS2 Down?

• Thread starter k.ram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,988

k.ram

Reaction score
Since about 24 hours all TPs of ABS2 are down ... Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this issue, especially given that Ministry of broadcasting has issued guidlines to block ABS2 in India??

Also Eutelsat 70B TPs have been down for many months now (Except MTA channel).

Kindly confirm.

Namaste Guys,

I finally managed to replace the LNB with a off-shelf Airtel LNB - and by God's grace it is working fine.

Thanks for the help.

MEEPRASAD said:
Both working fine

Both - as in ABS2 and Eutelsat 70B ? None of the previously working TPs in Eutelsat 70B are working for me - and the only channel I can get out of Eutelsat 70B is MTA.

If I've got something wrong, kindly advice. Are the previously available Tamil and Malayalam channels still available on Eutelsat 70B ?

Thank you.

k.ram said:
Both - as in ABS2 and Eutelsat 70B ? None of the previously working TPs in Eutelsat 70B are working for me - and the only channel I can get out of Eutelsat 70B is MTA.

If I've got something wrong, kindly advice. Are the previously available Tamil and Malayalam channels still available on Eutelsat 70B ?

Thank you.
Hi, Eutelsat 70b HTV asia dth services completely stopped from Last december. Only u can get MTA and Magna tv...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock