Is Airtel withdrawing its HD DVR?

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
The Airtel HD DVR which I am using since 2011 went out of order 20 days ago. After a complaint their person came to my house and after assessing the box said that the HD DVR is beyond repairable. As per existing norms, defective box should be replaced with a new one after charging a nominal fee (Rs.750/- in case of HD DVR). However, he said at present there is no stock of HD DVRs and getting it in near future is uncertain. He indicated that HD DVRs may never come. He advised me to upgrade it to Airtel Internet TV.
He charged me Rs.150 towards service charges.
When I contacted CC, they said the same thing and advised me to go for upgrade or alternately downgrade for hd recorder with USB after paying Rs.200/-. I did not like the idea and bought a DIsh NXT HD Premium .
Has and body can tell that Airtel is withdrawing its HD DVR?

The Airtel HD DVR which I am using since 2011 went out of order 20 days ago. After a complaint their person came to my house and after assessing the box said that the HD DVR is beyond repairable. As per existing norms, defective box should be replaced with a new one after charging a nominal fee (Rs.750/- in case of HD DVR). However, he said at present there is no stock of HD DVRs and getting it in near future is uncertain. He indicated that HD DVRs may never come. He advised me to upgrade it to Airtel Internet TV.
He charged me Rs.150 towards service charges.
When I contacted CC, they said the same thing and advised me to go for upgrade or alternately downgrade for hd recorder with USB after paying Rs.200/-. I did not like the idea and bought a DIsh NXT HD Premium .
Has and body can tell that Airtel is withdrawing its HD DVR?
Plz close the airtel..

Yes airtel HD DVR is not available.they stopped selling new ones.
even in Airtel website there is no availability of HD DVR.
only hd+,internet TV are the latest ones.

i think they give service now.but in future we can't get.
presently they must have technical/spare parts .
but need to maintain the DVR boxes with care from now on-wards.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock