Seeking Help Is Anyone facing lip sync issue on tatasky

ravimule

Reaction score
I shifted recently to a new society, here also it has common dish antenna connection as like my old society.
But when I get the connection here I noticed lip-sync issues in approximately all channels.
Can anyone let me know is an issue from the tatasky end or can occur due to a dish antenna problem?
In old society never face such an issue.

I shifted recently to a new society, here also it has common dish antenna connection as like my old society.
But when I get the connection here I noticed lip-sync issues in approximately all channels.
Can anyone let me know is an issue from the tatasky end or can occur due to a dish antenna problem?
In old society never face such an issue.
Is everyone in your society facing the issue or is it just you. If it's only you then you will need to check audio delay settings in audio settings of set top box.

Is everyone in your society facing the issue or is it just you. If it's only you then you will need to check audio delay settings in audio settings of set top box.
Bro, My set-top-box setting is Okay. And no audio delay setting under sound settings where I can set and adjust it.
I am sure they also face issues but they are not so technical. They even don't know what is mean by lip sync.

Bro, My set-top-box setting is Okay. And no audio delay setting under sound settings where I can set and adjust it.
I am sure they also face issues but they are not so technical. They even don't know what is mean by lip sync.
Try factory reset and check. If still not resolved then get the connection checked with tata sky technician.

Try factory reset and check. If still not resolved then get the connection checked with tata sky technician.
I did a master reset but the same issue. Planning to check with customer care.
Is there any tatasky user who can check lip sync for Zee Talkies SD, Zee Bollywood, ABP Majha, etc
There is a 0.5-sec gap between audio and video.

Have Anyone raised it to customer care?
I raised issue with customer care... but as usual they don't understand the problem, anyhow they want to convince me its my set-top box setting issue. I told them other customer also facing the issue then finally reported the issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock