Discussion Is Bollywood out of Content ?

No one Never claimed that, even south draws inspiration from other movies , but like we all know bollywood alone is representing Indian Cinema instead of considering other industries like in my earlier Post about Baahubali is being represented as bollywood movie and getting the credit for the movie which they did not make.

Can you show me such scenario from south , where foreign people think a movie is south movie which is not , I believe you cant because they dont know other industries existed in India.
Bahubali 2's VFX were ripped off from multiple International movies and series without giving any credit.

Telugu movie Evaru and Hindi movie Badla - both are inspired from Spanish movie The invisible Guest.
Yeah.. I found Evaru & Badla to be very similar in certain ways... later I found out that both are remakes of The Invisible Guest..
Yes Bro but Evaru script was changed and I only saying because I have watched all three versions .
Yes.. the storyline of Evaru is different...

Bahubali 2's VFX were ripped off from multiple International movies and series without giving any credit.
Bro I am not quite understand what you saying VFX , VFX is just a special effects nothing to copy in it , If you mean some war sequences then we can easily say every war movie is a copy, the same question raised for rajamouli replied that war machines or scquense would be some what common in all movies because it what we have in our history books and what we heard.

Bro I am not quite understand what you saying VFX , VFX is just a special effects nothing to copy in it , If you mean some war sequences then we can easily say every war movie is a copy, the same question raised for rajamouli replied that war machines or scquense would be some what common in all movies because it what we have in our history books and what we heard.
Which are the copied scenes in Baahubali? - Quora

Bro I already mentioned in previous post that even south draws inspiration from others movies and did I declined that no right and also said director already said scenes could similar in war movies, even in Hollywood when ever a war movie released they simply say this scene looks like from 300 Movie.

My Point here Bollywood just getting the credit by doing remakes and biopics which making original content lose credit for remaked movie.
Few people mentioned about Punjab songs also being remade and spolling those. Good of Bad, let the original content face it only then people from that industry will have hope to some new things if they dont get credit what's use.

I think they were scared to do experiments as if the experiment doesn't work they will lose money on huge scale so instead of doing something new they just remake of hit movie of other region and even actors don't want to experiment with there image
Only small budget directors or new actors had the courage to do some kind of experiment
Look for instance Vicky Kaushal although he had Uri based on real incident but he had done courage to do manmarjian after that
Or ayushmaan who doesn't scare to different roles which definately are of less budget but are on different level in terms of creativity

But our music industry seriously need good music which are souceful to ears no one can get to level of music of golden era but atleast they can try to reach the level of 90s by writing good original songs and creating with real music instruments and not sync with other technology

ayushmaan who doesn't scare to different roles
Yes Bro , I too agree ayushmaan and Rajkummar Rao trying some new things but not sure how many days because, I always looks in bollywood for Amir Khan who is bringing new content and surprised by knowing his up coming movie is a remake.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock