Discussion Is Bollywood out of Content ?

Were they based on 8 mile?
No they were some unique movie which Bollywood don't have and I only bought Gully Boy as on this when rajak bast said "Yes bollywood film industry represent the whole India but it's not bad " said it is taken from 8 Mile and sent to Oscars ( 8 Mile was written based on Detroit but I only read this an article , not sure whether they officially said it or not.)

Most people are watching the remake film because it's made by bollywood film industry, the largest in India
So it wont be a problem even Original Version did not get the appreciation as long as bollywood grabs original content and remakes it and audience watches without knowing about original just because Bollywood is largest . Just think bro

Let me explain in Original Content example what's happening to it .
In time of captian marvel promotion
When interviewer asked Samuel L Jackson that " if he would like to be in a Bollywood Movie " . he said "Yes , Baahubali 3 if it’s ever made ".
and when interviewer asks next question if he has seen any Bollywood movie , he replied Baahubali . I think the interviewer did not said that it's not Bollywood movie and just continued the interview.

Look even the movie like Baahubali which got global craze and still foreign people thinks it's an bollywood movie and if this is happening for original content then imagine what will happen for remakes, no one will bother to know about original.

So South Indian movies never takes inspiration from anywhere else? Everything they produce is original? I wondering what's stopping bollywood to hire these original creators.

FYI Tagore released in 2003 and Ramana released in 2002. Check Tagore wiki for that purpose. V V Vinayak handles remakes well but his original scripts are mostly faction movies or star vehicles. A script like that is Murugadoss's brainchild. Plus Captain Vijayakanth also proved that he can pull of a role like that in Ramana
Ramanaa - Wikipedia
And
Tagore (film) - Wikipedia
Check it and see
Kannada version released in 2005 which was produced by M.Govinda with Dr Vishnuvardhan as the lead
U keep saying Tagaru instead of Tagore.
Tagaru - Wikipedia
Rights sold to Tamil from Kannada.

Last edited:
So South Indian movies never takes inspiration from anywhere else? Everything they produce is original? I wondering what's stopping bollywood to hire these original creators.
Bro South Industries takes inspiration from many sources.Also the number of directors are huge in South.Hence a lot different of type of content is created.Small Actors to Big Actors are approached according to the Story not just the Star Power which is lacking in Bollywood.There is nepotism even in South but only good acting can make the Star Kid last for long time.
Bollywood had and still hiring south writers/directors eg ‎K. V. Vijayendra Prasad(Father of Rajamouli) had written the story for Bajrangi Bhaijaan along with Kabir Khan.But He was never mentioned.

The bollywood movies script are so weak and moreover the acting by some newcomers make it more boring. I usually don't watch movies but I can say by their promos on TV that this film will get flop. Bollywood should now understand that by adding Punjabi songs in their movies will not work unless the story is good.

No one Never claimed that, even south draws inspiration from other movies , but like we all know bollywood alone is representing Indian Cinema instead of considering other industries like in my earlier Post about Baahubali is being represented as bollywood movie and getting the credit for the movie which they did not make.

Can you show me such scenario from south , where foreign people think a movie is south movie which is not , I believe you cant because they dont know other industries existed in India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock