Discussion Is Bollywood out of Content ?

Bollywood is not out of content
Directors brains r out of content
There brains thinking power gone
Now a days few movies were good which I loved to watch many times
Dangal
Secret superstar
Queen
Simran
Kedarnath
Kesari
Begum Jaan
Dhoni
Shaukeens
KGF (South movie)
2states
Shorgul
Subh Mangal savadan
Hindi Medium
Special 26
Tutak Tutak tutiya

Etc
There is lot of content to make movies
But directors r less
Small budget movies shud b made
Which will b best to enjoy

Last edited:
Its not completely true statement that bollywood is out of content, we have seen many movies though on small budget with low profile actor/ess have given good hits.
Its a trend that bollywood always follow, like family dramas, underworlds, action movies etc and currently there are trend of remakes along with some really good movies. Also more over people choices differs as some loves to watch family drama, some action flicks, some horror, thriller etc.

If Bollywood is not out of Content then The Number of Remakes should be minimal.In that case Actors like Tiger Shroff will have no hit movies.Since all his hit movies are a South Remake eg Baaghi(Varsham(Telugu)),Baaghi 2 (Kshanam(Telugu)),Heropanti (Parugu(Telugu)).
Official remakes doesn't require to give credit.
Giving a proper Credit gives respect to the Original Creator/Industry.The other smaller industries will be recognised worldwide.
Bollywood is also meant for family audience. Dunno what vulgarity you guys find.
Bro Commercial movies use Vulgar/Double meaning Jokes eg Housefull 4,Pagalpanti,Judwaa 2 etc,A lot of skin show for no particular reason Eg Every Movie has a Item/Party Song.Few movies are watchable by all family members.

I watched only the first 30-45 mins of the film. I couldn't even understand what was happening in the film. Out of nowhere he finds a girl, roams around in the Car, and the girl falls in love with him in few hours. And suddenly he's somewhere else killing gangsters. 😝
Since you are saying it's a fantastic movie, I'll give it another try.
Watch the original Ramana which was directed by AR Murugadoss

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock