Seeking Help Is channel relocation is available on SunDirect HSG003 SD box or not?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,066

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm wondering to buy a new SD box of SunDirect but I'm confused about the channel relocation available in or not. Could someone having this model confirm is the facility available or not.

Bro I think relocation is available in all Settopboxs with recent software updates

HSG003 is new model,so definitely it will have that features.

I am using HSG002. The feature exists and works. The only caveat, is that whenever channels are added/removed by Sun Direct, the sorting goes back to default. It is not that big of a deal, anyway. It is not as if Sun Direct is adding channels everyday. You should be good to go with HSG003.

I am using HSG002. The feature exists and works. The only caveat, is that whenever channels are added/removed by Sun Direct, the sorting goes back to default. It is not that big of a deal, anyway. It is not as if Sun Direct is adding channels everyday. You should be good to go with HSG003.
How many time it got erased bro?.
Did it happened during media one removal?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock