Is Dish TV ask STB from deactivated Customers?

Kalyan_1980

Contributor
Reaction score
4 month back I switch back to D2h from Dish. Now my dish account is deactivated. Last week Dish TV CC called me and ask my Dish TV STB. I asked them will you refund the money..? they said they will not refund the money.

Is any one facing this issue.... why we need to give the STB to them....?:wall:wall:wall

Kalyan_1980 said:
4 month back I switch back to D2h from Dish. Now my dish account is deactivated. Last week Dish TV CC called me and ask my Dish TV STB. I asked them will you refund the money..? they said they will not refund the money.

Is any one facing this issue.... why we need to give the STB to them....?:wall:wall:wall
Its not a issue.. it's policy.. when u purchases New connection.. thr is a sticker on top if STB sayin.. 'this set top box is a dishtv's property..Dishtv can take it back from customer in case if customer don't recharge..'

Sarkar said:
Don't worry if you get some one from dishtv just told them last night there was a theft in your home and the thief took away only your dishtv connection [emoji6]

Lol Good Idea [emoji12] [emoji108]

I didnt get any calls..my stb is deactivated for almost 2 yrs i think.. :p

Sarkar said:
Don't worry if you get some one from dishtv just told them last night there was a theft in your home and the thief took away only your dishtv connection [emoji6]
Unfortunately,same thing they can't do with some other sky,because,if they will do then they will need to do another theft somewhere to pay the recharge bills..

Kalyan_1980 said:

Notification Sticker on STB..
b693d46417d82424609ade1f508bb3c0.jpg

i have deactivated Stb of other DTH co. from last 3 years, no one ask me for returned box to them till now... ;)

How they put this sticker on stb. Bcoz we pay money for stb antenna and wire also then how? If they give this all as free and collect money for only subcription we agree on this.

lkkeyan89 said:
How they put this sticker on stb. Bcoz we pay money for stb antenna and wire also then how? If they give this all as free and collect money for only subcription we agree on this.
They take activation & installation charges bro.
In short non refundable deposit.

But wish is yours, u give them or not. [emoji4]

And bro we are very careless because we not read any terms & conditions before we buy any new conection or any items.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock