Is exFAT supported in TataSky? Which format to use?

vijayinvites

Reaction score
Hi,

As far as I know FAT32 is supported on TataSky Binge+. When I use a pendrive or a external HDD, I have to format it as FAT32, only then TataSky is recoginizing the HDD. But I can't store movies bigger than 4GB in FAT32. NTFS is not supported and also exFAT is not supported. So how do I use external HDD with TataSky?

Hi,

As far as I know FAT32 is supported on TataSky Binge+. When I use a pendrive or a external HDD, I have to format it as FAT32, only then TataSky is recoginizing the HDD. But I can't store movies bigger than 4GB in FAT32. NTFS is not supported and also exFAT is not supported. So how do I use external HDD with TataSky?
There is no options bro either u format your pendrive with Fat32....or Tata sky binge will never detect it....if the pendrives or HDD is formatted with NTFS or exFat...
and yes it's an obvious know fact that u can't copy files more then in 4gb of size in Fat32 format....the SD slot also won't detect or support NTFS or exFat....it should also be formatted with Fat32 only...so there is no options....for at all...
I tried each and every method.

Lest side of the setop box.... underneath/below of it.....there is a small micro SD slot available check it.
EDIT:

I got the answer for this from Tatasky website: thanks

YacbZUl.png

Thanks. Do you know the max capacity supported?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock