Is It a Bad Move by VH1 to Stick with Video Songs Schedule Only Inspite of Video Songs Plus Football Matches Schedule Like Last Year ?

What Is More Acceptable Music Channel is Bring Music Channel or Music Channel Showing Sports & Music

• Total voters

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
i created this poll coz
like last year this year also mtv showing la liga but vh1 not showing ligue1 nor serie a on vh1 like what they did last year instead of vh1 stick with music video only
and tussle of dth vs sports18 1 ( hd version not available by sports18 1) we fans maybe sffer more blackout in upcoming match days so just want vh1 became saviour like last year untill hd version of sports18 1 available on almost all dth
Ni0Vd1g.jpg

Last edited:
I think Vh1 should show music only as they have already separate sports channels.
bro viacom have 2 out an out sports cahnnel and they delbaretly move ligue 1 into hd of sports18 1 **psg match some serie a matches also may face black out due to this yesterday inter match was black out and psg only hd of sports18 1 while la liga live on sd of sports18 1 plus on mtv

It's a music channel. I am use to listening to music there after midnight tpp since my childhood. If any channel I think that should air sports are the flagship channels like they do in America.

VH1 is one and only English Music channel in India, it should stick with music videos only. We have many sports channels that can broadcast those contents.

It's a music channel. I am use to listening to music there after midnight tpp since my childhood. If any channel I think that should air sports are the flagship channels like they do in America.
Totally agreed but VH1 should also air it's classic English music I'm talking about 90s to Early 2010s music I'm literally fed up of seeing kpop and tik tok music

Bro in America or Western Countries thing is diffrent for them english music heart and soul just like our hindi music cahnnel , i just say as per indian culture vh1 show 24hrs and 7 days music it's good , just give 10hrs over weekend i dont think can much harm them plus this can attarct diffrent genere viewer's also plus people can enjoy in weekend whole day music just late night matches, late night viewers also mostly sports viewers i dont think much harm channel identity . sports lovers can also not much stressed to finding platform for matches and also can be saved from taking subscription of apps.
VH1 is one and only English Music channel in India, it should stick with music videos only. We have many sports channels that can broadcast those contents

yes bro but same isn't it applicable for mtv then if mtv show la liga in their channel and viacom18 sports only cahnnel then it deliberate push from them to move us into sports18 1 hd cahnnel or towards their streaming platform.
yes for star and sony i can agree they have large number of cahnnel if sony or star's music video cahnnel show sports then i can 100 percent agree but for case of viacom18 they have too much sports content but only 1 sports cahnnel and another one till now not show any live events till now so i say they should use their music genres cahnnel like last year as per the path they showed not say vh1 show match for infity time but atleast till the time viacom18 not launch atleast more sports cahnnels to cover up their sports rights

Last edited:
bro in america or western countries thing is diffrent for them english music heart and soul just lik our hindi music cahnnel i just say as per indian culture vh1 show 24hrs and 7 days music it's good just give 10hrs over weekend i dont think can much hatm them plus this can attarct diffrent genere viewer's also plus people can enjoy in weekend whole day music just late night matches and late night viewers also mostly sports viewers of i am not too kuch wrong and i dont think much harm channel identity and sports lovers can also not much stressed to finding platform for matches and also can be saved from taking subscription of apps

yes bro but same isn't it applicable for mtv then if mtv show la liga in their channel and viacom18 sports only cahnnel then it deliberate push from them to move us into sports18 1 hd cahnnel or towards their streaming platform.
yes for star and sony i can agree they have large number of cahnnel if sony or star's music video cahnnel show sports then i can 100 percent agree but for case of viacom18 they have too much sports content but only 1 sports cahnnel and another one till now not show any live events till now so i say they should use their music genres cahnnel like last year as per the path they showed not say vh1 show match for infity time but atleast till the time viacom18 not launch atleast more sports cahnnels to cover up their sports rights
Totally get your point dada, but please use punctuation and capital letters. It’s very difficult to read.

Bro in America or Western Countries thing is diffrent for them english music heart and soul just like our hindi music cahnnel , i just say as per indian culture vh1 show 24hrs and 7 days music it's good , just give 10hrs over weekend i dont think can much harm them plus this can attarct diffrent genere viewer's also plus people can enjoy in weekend whole day music just late night matches, late night viewers also mostly sports viewers i dont think much harm channel identity . sports lovers can also not much stressed to finding platform for matches and also can be saved from taking subscription of apps.

At the time when matches air. It interrupts weekend programming. We are use to listening to electronic music. We are listening to same since over a decade.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock