Is It a Bad Move by VH1 to Stick with Video Songs Schedule Only Inspite of Video Songs Plus Football Matches Schedule Like Last Year ?

What Is More Acceptable Music Channel is Bring Music Channel or Music Channel Showing Sports & Music

• Total voters
Not only VH1 basically i won't like mixing content in channels if it's music channel stick to music content if it's movies stick to movies content .. this is the reason i hate Vijay music telecasting daily soaps in the name of music channel 😡

Last edited:
On top of everything after the unfortunate shutdown of 9XO. Vh1 is the only option for International Music. So it shouldn't taken away from us.
yes still mising 9xo channel
and never got chance to review natgeo music channel unavailability on adtv.
i get for pur music lover it's not acceptable but viacom started the trend showing contents either on music channel , news , entrainment and infotainment channel they should properly distribute their channel before creating mess

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock