Seeking Help Is it Dishtv Cheating me??

Shaikhere

Reaction score
Hi all,
I always do recharge my Vc for one year and last time i did it in october 2017 with jumbo family with family HD ADD ON. problem started from February sudden i get Hd Channel not subscribed msg as i m using it abroad my friend called CC and it back after couple of days again samething not subcribed again he called CC and activate it also i got email that i subcribed family hd add on will expire on 7/3/2018.
Day before yesterday again HD CHANNEL NOT subcribed again i did recharge bcox i dont want to disturb my friend.

1) if i did recharge for one year for jumbo pack plus Hd add on pack then why is cutting of always???

Are you getting signals of all SD and HD channels. It seems that ur card is not getting update from the dish tv

It is not about satellite signals. It is about refreshing your account. Call CC when the STB is on and ask them to do a account refresh.

It is not about satellite signals. It is about refreshing your account. Call CC when the STB is on and ask them to do a account refresh.
They did it two times but after a week happen same again refresh again same and i recharged bfore GST

Hi do a refresh your self by logging into your dish tv account, on the lower part of web page page under service " my account update".

or Best is to call CC through your friend and request for help, even i had this issue once i subscribed for one channel it automatically got unsubscribed exactly after a week , but through the store from where i pay my yearly subscriptions i called them and they did the needful so my issue was sorted.

all the best.

Dish TV is cheating many customers. On higher pack (All Sports) my renewal date was 14th January, 2019 and on lower pack (Family Pack) my recharge date is 10th October, 2017.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock