Is it possible to Downgrade the Base Pack through SMS.

Dreamliner787

Reaction score
I am using Economy Sports Plus(ROI) and I want to go to the New South Economy Sports Pack, is it possible to downgrade the pack through SMS, If So what's the Code, I know to Upgrade there is a code, but to downgrade???. I have an account on digital tv at airtel website, it is also not showing the South Economy Pack, Its showing only Big Plans like Mega, Ultra and Magnum.(Both South and ROI)

Answer is "No". For downgrading package, you have to call CC...

Dreamliner787 said:
I am using Economy Sports Plus(ROI) and I want to go to the New South Economy Sports Pack, is it possible to downgrade the pack through SMS, If So what's the Code, I know to Upgrade there is a code, but to downgrade???. I have an account on digital tv at airtel website, it is also not showing the South Economy Pack, Its showing only Big Plans like Mega, Ultra and Magnum.(Both South and ROI)

There is another way Brother.If your daily burn rate is started or when daily burn start go to my a/c of digital tv in the website and select recharge option and enter the recharge amt as your package price.for eg:here brother want new south economy sports pack so if need one month enter the amt 305 and for 6 month enter amt 1830 and for 12 moths enter amt 3660.
Your package will be automaticaly change Brother:tup

Thank You.

Dreamliner787 Brother are you change your pack?as per my knowledge this happend both for upgrading and downgrading the package.
Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock