Seeking Help Is it possible to watch all subscribed channels via internet?

KrishnaKP

Reaction score
Hi friends, I have binge+ stb and from Kerala. Because of heavy monsoon most of the time signal level become zero. At that time, I can see a message to watch the same channels via Internet ( I have unlimited broadband, always connected to binge stb). For me this feature only available in few channels - If I selected free to air channels I can watch via internet. Same time if I select star's asianet Or sun's surya tv, I will just open binge home page. Is this only for me? Is this an expected feature?
Note: for sun channels, if I subscribed binge pack, I can watch live channels via sun next. But no option for star channels

Hi friends, I have binge+ stb and from Kerala. Because of heavy monsoon most of the time signal level become zero. At that time, I can see a message to watch the same channels via Internet ( I have unlimited broadband, always connected to binge stb). For me this feature only available in few channels - If I selected free to air channels I can watch via internet. Same time if I select star's asianet Or sun's surya tv, I will just open binge home page. Is this only for me? Is this an expected feature?
Note: for sun channels, if I subscribed binge pack, I can watch live channels via sun next. But no option for star channels
For star channels no need of hotstar directly playing in watch.tataplay.com in Laptop including sports also.

The channels which are available to stream via internet. All channels doesn't supports same.

How to watch , can you pls guide ?
If there is no signal then automatically it will show Option to watch via internet (only if your STB is connected to Wifi) and Yes you can watch all SUBSCRIBED Channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock