Is It possible too see Paid channels on DD Dish?

You do realise broadcaster has to pay carriage fees to doordarshan to make the channels available on free dish?

And those trial channels you are talking about are viewed using huge 6 ft, 7ft dishes. These dishes catches signals of all unencrypted channels which is temporary from a paid broadcaster.
I got you brother,
Thanks♥️

DD Free Dish is totally useless i think. We can watch more channels on MX Player app. Only you need unlimited internet..

DD Free Dish is totally useless i think. We can watch more channels on MX Player app. Only you need unlimited internet..
"Only unlimited internet" is a big catch here. India's wireless networks are garbage at many places. I face the issue at home, I face the issue in college and it's a big problem. Fortunately, the NKN fiber does the job well in college as it is unlimited and free. The same cannot be said for home as all networks crawl especially at peak hours and there is no reliable broadband (barring BSNL Broadband) and mind you, it's the main city center in a district of Uttar Pradesh.

The problems gets much more compounded in rural areas. At this time, there is no alternative to smooth and uninterrupted match viewing experience other than DTH.

Free Dish comes with free India's cricket matches and Olympics. Not only that it also features finals and semi finals of premium sporting events like Wimbledon, US Open, Australia Open, FIFA World Cup. Hotstar and Sony Liv Premium itself would cost you ₹299 + ₹199 = ₹398 monthly to just stream sports. Bandwidth cost will be atleast ₹800. Guess which one is cheaper?

Last edited:
Free Dish comes with free India's cricket matches and Olympics. Not only that it also features finals and semi finals of premium sporting events like Wimbledon, US Open, Australia Open, FIFA World Cup. Hotstar and Sony Liv Premium itself would cost you ₹299 + ₹199 = ₹398 monthly to just stream sports. Bandwidth cost will be atleast ₹800. Guess which one is cheaper?
yes u r ri8. I am surprised how dd fd can carry a pay sports channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock