Is Now Dth Race btwn Tata Sky and V D2h.

Ghaju Rahul

Reaction score
Recently D2h added 24 channels and in the mean time they added Sun Tv Hd channels...
Nw tata sky Replied them with short addition of some channels with their Available Space...!!!

What abt Dish Tv,Rdtv,Adtv nd Sun...?

Are u gone Nut..?

Dish tv having Tons of Space is Stilling Playing Silent...!!

Adtv Dnt knw what to do!! In for final Rounds of agreement..!! keep looking...!

RDTV still waiting for some players to take over.

Sundirect Have Intrest to add regional channels to Reclaim the No 1 Spot bt dnt have Space..!!

Tata Sky is clear winner of DTH race
Sun DTH and Reliance DTH already out of race
Now time has to come airtel DTH and Videocon d2h will be out of DTH race very soon

after end of 2014 tata sky will have 500+ channels, with this Tata Sky Will Be No.1 DTH

in digitasation Tata Sky will gain more subscribers

Airtel will back Soon with More Channels addition Some News Coming they prosess to take over TataSky in HD Channel Count :k

HD race is going to start between TS,D2H,ADTV & Dish TV in 2014.....

I think soon these DTHs have same HD count....so that further expansion will be limited by HD Channels availability......

May be HD addition completed by next month end....atleast by D2H.....

This race is between sun hd channels amongst all Dth which is totally useless for rest of India. I still consider videocon d2h having only 23 hd channels. :mad:

no HBO HD channels so far in d2h.......
complete loosers........
does anybody know when are they adding them ,maybe at the turn of next century......

bhushan_bmw said:
This race is between sun hd channels amongst all Dth which is totally useless for rest of India. I still consider videocon d2h having only 23 hd channels. :mad:

Imagine bro you were a south indian customer then other hd channels were useless for you then will you consider only 4Hd channels????

Re: RE: Is Now Dth Race btwn Tata Sky and V D2h.

xatty said:
Imagine bro you were a south indian customer then other hd channels were useless for you then will you consider only 4Hd channels????

Which 4 ?

Re: RE: Is Now Dth Race btwn Tata Sky and V D2h.

xatty said:

Great reply bro

Im from north india and I understand ur feeling too xatty bro.

No channel is useless, if u dont watch or want any channel it doesn't mean that channels r useless.
.:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock