Seeking Help Is offline viewing possible in Prime Video, Youtube, Hotstar or any video streaming app in Xtreme dth box?

Kiran Visal

Reaction score
Much like in smartphones, is there a way to download videos for offline viewing?

Offline viewing is not available on the box itself. You could probably download the content on mobile and then use the "Cast" feature on the STB to do this?

Create mobile youtube copy and load in box, dont know you need keyboard & mice or not or remote enough to operate then you can download offline.

Actually offline download not much flexible. Box come with 8 GB memory & out of that 4 GB Android firmware take. Remain 4 GB, you need to maintain minimum 2 GB memory to load new firmware.

Dont want advice you to move china box. lt non dth budget box come with 2 / 4 GB RAM around 2000 to 3000. l avoid and moved to airtel. Mentally not happy but from heart very happy even remote & charger made in chin which l unaware that time.

Create mobile youtube copy and load in box, dont know you need keyboard & mice or not or remote enough to operate then you can download offline.

Actually offline download not much flexible. Box come with 8 GB memory & out of that 4 GB Android firmware take. Remain 4 GB, you need to maintain minimum 2 GB memory to load new firmware.

Dont want advice you to move china box. lt non dth budget box come with 2 / 4 GB RAM around 2000 to 3000. l avoid and moved to airtel. Mentally not happy but from heart very happy even remote & charger made in chin which l unaware that time.
Not worried about the memory. I will connect USB drive and format it as internal storage. I believe what you are saying is to sideload mobile youtube app apk and try. Will experiment it in weekend.

Offline viewing is not available on the box itself. You could probably download the content on mobile and then use the "Cast" feature on the STB to do this?
Aware of cast feature and tried but the lagging experience is not enjoyable.

l take my word back. You can extend device memory by plug any portable memory device & make it internal drive (you wrote already you going for it) & minimum 500MB required to run box ok condition.

I believe what you are saying is to sideload mobile youtube app apk and try.

l tried but failed. Maybe android not allow to upgrade / delete their native / inbuilt app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock