Is Sangini going off air?

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
NMH4G.jpg

Zee TV’s Sanjog Se Bani Sangini being under the scanner as it wasn’t faring well with the ratings. Now it is buzzed that the show is likely to be yanked off. Strangely actors on the show confirm that the show is being pulled off but other sources suggest that the news is incorrect and the show for the moment stays put.

A source says, “The constantly dipping TRPs have been a reason for the show going off-air. The show is likely to wrap up in the first week of June. In fact the actors have been informed and all of them are aware that the show will soon end. And as with most shows this one too will end on a happy note. Rudra (Iqbal Khan) and Gauri (Binny Sharma) will finally find happiness together.”

Talking about this Binny says, “At present I am just concentrating on working. I am not thinking about the end because it just depresses me.”

But a channel spokesperson had a different story to tell as he says, “No it’s not true. It’s just not factual at least not at this point.”

We are sure that Binny-Iqbal fans aren’t going to be very happy with the news of the show’s premature end.

Sangini to end on June 2

As we reported earlier Sanjog se bani sangini was tipped to go off air due to its poor rating. Now we would like to inform you that it is slated to go off air on June 2. As reported the show will have a happy ending.

An actor on the condition of anonymity said, “We have been shooting for the last two days for the end episodes. The last episode will be telecast on June 2.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock