Is Star cricket activated for ICP users (IND - AUS)

nskaran

Reaction score
Hello bros,

Is Star cricket activated to all ICP users in dishtv for India - Australia series starting today. Or this time also they are putting DDNational for ICP users (cheap trick). please somebody check and reply here.

nskaran said:
Hello bros,

Is Star cricket activated to all ICP users in dishtv for India - Australia series starting today. Or this time also they are putting DDNational for ICP users (cheap trick). please somebody check and reply here.

They should activate starsports as star cricket will provide hindi feed.:wall

piinku1 said:
They should activate starsports as star cricket will provide hindi feed.:wall
very very well said bro. I am fully agree with you, as star cricket is now not only hindhi commentary and also showing scores and statistics is just unable to follow up the match for us( south people). very much irritating.:angry:angry:angry. So if hindhi feed in star cricket then no use of that for south people. And as you said it will be fine activating star sports instead of star cricket. Hopefully awaiting for some good things to happen.:)

Karthik said:
DD national for ICP subscribers.
this time not even added in dishtv tp and just shifted channel no. from 115 to 655. is that offer for icp:angry:angry very worst and sad move.

nskaran said:
this time not even added in dishtv tp and just shifted channel no. from 115 to 655. is that offer for icp:angry:angry very worst and sad move.

both channel not working..
115 showing change into 655 .. but when i press 655 there no 655 channel

Check your dish Setting u are not getting Insat 4B @93.5*E Signal Check 10990 V 27500 Tp signal

I'm on NSS 6
Do i need to install Monobloc LNB ??
My dish size is 60CM

If you want asiasat channels, then you have to fix monobloc lnb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock