Discussion Is Star Sports Select 2 HD shutting down

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
I was watching Star Sports HD 1, just saw a ad regarding HD channels Dabba ad which features dhoni, asking customer to opt for hd channels as the customer having hd tv.

As the ad finish it's shows star sports hd channels, it shows 4 channels Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi HD and Star Sports Select 1 HD but not Star Sports Select 2 HD, will Star Sports network shut down Star Sports Select 2 HD in future or may be as the ad is regarding to IPL and it will be shown on these 4 channels only that's why missing Star Sports Select 2 HD.

Not sure but as many channels shutting down may be Star Sports Select 2 HD also in future

Last edited:
This insulting dabba ad still exists? This is kind of a ironic ad. Star is a pathetic broadcaster at first they air niche sports which are shot in 4K in SD. Than mock viewers of having SD connection.

I wish we could get back at Star with "Kya aapka broadcaster over smart hai?"

PS it makes sense to shut down Star Sports Select 2 SD and HD. They have too many sports channels. Most of the time cricket is simulcasting in these channels. But I would personally hope Star Sports 3 SD shut down. The PQ is horrible.

This insulting dabba ad still exists? This is kind of a ironic ad. Star is a pathetic broadcaster at first they air niche sports which are shot in 4K in SD. Than mock viewers of having SD connection.

I wish we could get back at Star with "Kya aapka broadcaster over smart hai?"

PS it makes sense to shut down Star Sports Select 2 SD and HD. They have too many sports channels. Most of the time cricket is simulcasting in these channels. But I would personally hope Star Sports 3 SD shut down. The PQ is horrible.
Who will air Bundesliga then? Star has many channels. Still it is showing cricket all the times. After less channels it will completely ignore football.

Last edited:
Who will air Bundesliga then? Star has many channels. Still it is showing cricket all the times. After less time it will completely ignore football.
With cricket almost gone. Priority will be rest of the live sporting events.

With cricket almost gone. Priority will be rest of the live sporting events.
Cricket is coming back. Next few months schedule is jam packed for broadcaster. Even now without Cricket they don't show ISL High lights. I will be happy if the whole Disney will go bankrupt. The most scumiest company in the earth! Till that bankrupt happen, SS Select 2 HD need to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock