Discussion Is Tata Sky Bollywood Premier HD available for free?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I am getting Tata Sky Bollywood HD for free on my HD box. I am subscribed to SD version of the channel. But I am getting HD for free from today onwards.

I am getting Tata Sky Bollywood HD for free on my HD box. I am subscribed to SD version of the channel. But I am getting HD for free from today onwards.
Its not running without HD subscription for me.

What's this ? Any service?
Yes. Movie channel powered by Shemaroo.

Also when movie starts it keeps playing for 5 mins post which it will stop incase unsubscribed.
I still remember a funny incident happed with me. in late 2006 when I bought TS, Rocky Film of Zayed khan was on showcase channel & i was watching the promo & the film got started and the channel remained Unlocked for some 15 minutes, i was not aware that it was normal and i contacted CC and told them that they have added showcase channel in my package for the day, by Mistake😂

I have many such funny stories... Let me share one of most absurd ones. Earlier in 2007 i knew almost nothing about how DTH operates or works and thought that above lnb screws a used to adjust focus (connecting it with shadow image sometimes we saw in analog tv and antenna adjustment corrected it), when technician came to install connection i asked him whether focus has been rightly tuned..... Now i really laugh out loud but at same time feel happy that over last decade i have learnt so many things starting with surfing on forums or then on from diff sources on net. Now i can confidently (not arrogantly) say that my knowledge is more than even of those working in tv chs or dth firms and i try to put it in best use by helping others or analyzing / decoding stuff

During fillers/promos showcase, bollywood premiere ch gets unlocked automatically... Also when movie starts it keeps playing for 5 mins post which it will stop incase unsubscribed. This has been the case since when i bought connection in 2008
I know about that. Usually channel asks to subscribe like it does on normal channel. Now they seem to enable preview on the channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock